This is a short tutorial on how to change Player Name length in Call of Duty Warzone 2.
To change length of the name players of allies when they are in view, follow these steps:
- Launch the game
- Go to the Interface tab within Settings.
- Click on “Player Names” and select the length of the name players of allies when they are in view.
- Full Dame: Display the clan tag and full name of the player. Only display the full name if the player has no clan tag.
- Abbreviated: Only display the full name of players.
- Icon Only: Does not display the name of players.
Watch the video below to change the Player Name length in Warzone 2.