Have you ever wondered what the best way to care for amber is? We will fully answer this question in the following article, so stay with us to teach you 10 golden ways to care for the amber fossil.
Amber is a delicate and gentle fossil that should be handled with care and well taken care of.
There are surefire ways to follow to keep your amber jewelry in top condition, which we’ve covered:
- Never place the amber fossil under direct sunlight.
- Keep away from high heat and cold temperatures.
- Before using gemstones, always use your perfume and hair spray.
- Do not use it when washing dishes and clothes.
- Never use it when cooking and cleaning the house with household cleaners.
- Keep your gemstone in a separate box and keep it from contact with other materials.
- Clean your gemstone every time you use it.
- Ultrasonic cleaners and steam cleaners are not suitable for cleaning amber.
- Always clean your gemstone with soap and warm water.
- Use a thin, soft cloth to polish your stone and keep it shiny with olive oil.